The BARY Jr turtleneck jumper is inspired by the Royal Air Force turtleneck sweater of the Second World War.
A jumper originally made of coarse wool, with large ribs, which are have made soft by mixing cashmere and wool in the Italian yarn.
A masculine fitted cut with careful finishing.
- Color Navy
- Regular fit
- Embroidery Ton on Ton 1971 on chest
8% Cashmere - 47% merino wool - 30% Viscose - 15% PA - Soft touch
Made in Italy / Italian yarn
- I like the short wool wash - maximum temperature 30C - wash me by hand if you prefer.
- Do not tumble dry me, I prefer to get some fresh air, keep me flat during my drying.
- Don't iron me
- I'm suitable for the dry cleaning
- I ‘don’t like chlorine and based bleach.